KEY FUNCTIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT
Presently, the department performs the key functions they are:
- Taking charge of establishment matters (appointment, promotions and discipline )
- Preparation of manpower budget
- Taking charge of personnel and policy records, through personnel, confidential and policy registries.
- Raising of salary variations advise
- Processing of pension and death benefits.
- Taking charge of the national housing fund.
- Taking charge of the national health insurance scheme.
- Issuance of ID card to staff.
- Control of the typing pool.
- Preparation of leave roster and processing of staff leave.
SECTIONS AND UNITS UNDER THE DEPARTMENT
The sections/ units of the administrative department are:
Appointment, promotions and discipline Staff welfare/ transport and training Budget and Supplies (stores)